EVANSTON — The Evanston Chamber of Commerce and the city of Evanston are seeking nominations for their third annual awards banquet, slated for Friday, May 10, at the Evanston Roundhouse.
Nominations for businesses and/or individuals will be accepted for the following categories:
• Business of the year
• Chamber member of the year
• Service organization of the year
• Outstanding business person of the year
• Outstanding customer service
• Lifetime business achievement
• Citizen of the year (presented by the city of Evanston)
• Volunteer of the year (presented by the city of Evanston)
Nomination forms can be obtained at Evanston City Hall, the Evanston Chamber of Commerce or the Uinta County Herald office. Copies can also be requested by calling the Chamber at (307) 783-0370 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The form can also be found at www.etownchamber.com.
The deadline for nominations is April 19, 2013.